Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Science Fair



Here are some pictures of my science fair today! In the 1st picture me, my teacher, and my classmate Mary. In the 2nd picture is a picture of our board. Tyler and Jenna are in the 3rd picture. Jacob and Jessica are in the 4th picture. There were 3 different time frames. 1:10-1:25 the kindergardeners and 1st graders came and looked around. 1:25-1:35 the 2nd and 3rd graders came and looked around. 1:35-1:45 4th and 5th graders came and looked around. We had shifts. Mary and I were on the 1st shift. Tyler and Jenna were on the 3rd shift. Jacob and Jessica were on the 3rd shift. 

6 comments:

  1. Austen tell your mom she can put the photo of me and Tyler.F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job today. Thanks for helping out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...can you please bring your purple heart with you tomorrow? I would LOVE to see it! I promise we will keep it safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.k. I'll do that Jenna. Thank you Mrs. Borman. It was fun doing that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your class science fair project!
    ~Mrs. Landreth

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets